At Shadow Lake Collision Center, we treat your vehicle with care and respect from the time we receive it to the time that you pick it up. In short, we treat your vehicle like it was our own. Your vehicle is most likely the second largest purchase that you will make in your lifetime, and we strive to honor that investment.
There is a difference in body shops, and at Shadow Lake Collision Center, we’re proud to say we set the standard in craftsmanship, quality, and customer service.
We Service All Brands
Shadow Lake Collision Center offers:
- Accurate state-of-the-art computerized estimating
- A highly trained, certified staff
- Quality of work and customer satisfaction
- Restoration of your vehicle to pre-accident condition
- Warranty with every vehicle repair
- 14,500 sq. ft building
- An enclosed drive-through estimating bay
- A comfortable customer waiting area
- Extra large bays to accommodate every type vehicle
- A fully-protected fenced storage area
- An educational center for continuing education classes for insurance agents
- Free computerized estimates. Appointments are preferred but not necessary.
- All insurance claims are welcome. Our friendly office staff offers assistance with all types of insurance claims; we handle all the paperwork.
- We repair all types of vehicles
- Lifetime warranty (in writing) on all repairs
- Overnight key drop
- Free pick-up and delivery
- Rental car assistance
- Wheel Alignment and Suspension Repairs
State-of-the-Art Repair and Refinishing Equipment
- Glass Replacement
- Paintless Dent Repair
- Full A/C Service Available
- Resistance Welder (Factory-Type Spot Welds)
- Down Draft Bake Paint Booth
- Waterborne Paint Repair —environmentally-safe, excellent durability, color-match system that provides a flawless car finish
- Factory-type Curing Systems
- Chief EZ-Liner Frame Machine
- Chief Genesis Laser Measuring System for precise frame repairs
- Hunter 4 Wheel Alignment Machine with Steering Angle Sensor Recalibration
- All Mechanical Work related to collisions
Customer’s Bill of Rights
- You have the right to choose your repair shop. Your insurance company cannot require you to go to a particular repair facility.
- You should choose a repair shop that has “state-of-the-art” equipment and certified technicians (I-CAR or ASE).
- Some insurance companies request that you visit their drive-in claims center before having your car repaired. Whether you choose to do so is your choice. You may prefer to leave your car at your collision repair shop and request that the insurance company send an appraiser to that facility.
- There is no legal requirement that you obtain more than one estimate for your vehicle repairs.
- Differences in shop repair estimates and insurance estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all necessary work or updated parts prices. If you are unsure why one estimate is different from another, feel free to ask your customer service representative at your repair shop. Verify that your repair shop will perform quality checks on all parts to be installed on your vehicle.
- Use a repair shop that offers a written warranty.
- Your collision repair shop should negotiate your claim on your behalf with the insurance company.
- If your car is unsafe to drive, do not drive it. If you are unsure, check with your repair facility.
- Your car is one of your largest investments. Preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired professionally.
Please stop by our new facility. We’d love to give you a tour.
Our hours of operation are Monday-Friday, 7:30am-5:30pm.